Our team creates personalized wellness programs that include advanced testing and analysis. Advanced testing provides key diagnostic and treatment information to help reveal the cause of illness. Since accurate treatment starts with an accurate diagnosis, which requires full understanding of the underlying condition, we use your first visit to complete an extensive intake questionnaire, as well as a thorough patient interview and exam.
We use a combination of traditional and functional testing to get the necessary information. Tests may use blood, saliva, urine, or stool. Some of the tests commonly ordered by the Vitology team are:
- Cardiovascular evaluation to look at oxidation, inflammation, and lipoprotein function.
- Sex hormone, thyroid and HPA evaluation (pituitary, thyroid, ovaries, testes, and adrenal).
- Metabolic evaluation (insulin sensitivity, carbohydrate intolerance, satiety signaling, and fat storage).
- Cardiac genetics & cardiogenomic testing (heart attack screen).
- Markers of congestive heart failure & heart stress.
- MTHFR evaluation for detox chemicals / metals.
- Stool test (digestion, microbiome, inflammation, and pathogens).
- Nutrient evaluation (vitamins, minerals, and amino acids).
- Toxicity screening / MTHFR testing (liver and kidney function and heavy metal toxicity).
- Food and allergy sensitivity testing.
- Telomere testing (age of your cells).
Contact Vitology Institute today about integrative cardiology by calling 703-506-1113, emailing email@example.com or by clicking this link.